Saturday, October 24, 2009

What is the law on owning a handgun in Texas?

I need to know the law because i have a debate and my topic is wether or not handguns should be abolished in texas!!
Answer:
They don't give guns out at birth in Texas?? Just kidding!! I rated the person I agreed with. Guns don't kill, the brainless people holding them do. I am against "abolishing" gun ownership. I used to have guns in my house but don't any longer because I have teenagers I don't trust with a car, let alone something like that. It's all about educating the parents so they can educate their children. But there are too many parents that are too busy, absent or drug addicted, that stuff like last week has to happen. I want the choice to be able to have a gun, drive a car that is a color someone doesn't like and to be able to cut my own hair (which has been illegal in my town since the 1880's).
they are very lax on gun laws in texas.... my baby boy could have one if he knew how to use it
Pretty much anyone can own a handgun except for ex-cons, children under 17 and mentally troubled or chemically dependent people. However, to carry a concealed handgun one must be trained and licensed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net