Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is the procedure when inrent wants to reposses your goods?

I have had inrent after me for a while, I paid my bills on time every month for 8 months then they told me they didnt have any records of it, Ive tried everything to sort it out, but one person says one thing and the next says something different, so I've given up and I'm not going to pay the bill at all as money will just be going down the drain or onto someone elses bill. now they told me today they are taking legal action "immediatly" I really don't want them to take my fridge, so I need to know what is going to happen, is there any way I can stop it? If I say they cant come in, can they get a warrent?
Answer:
If they have a registered lien on your fridge then they will get an order of reposession and pick it up.

You can't say "no" to a court order.

Then again, I can't see them going to all that trouble and expense for a fridge.
Seems to me there's probably more to this than what you are telling. You surely have a record of it. Cancelled checks. Receipts. If you paid cash at the place of business the person you paid would surely remember you. There's always a paper trail. I don't think your coming clean with us. I have twin daughters and I know how this works. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net