Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is the phone number to the harris county jail.. and how do i find out what my boyfriend is charged with?

He was arrested yesterday, I've called th bail bonds people. and they told me there was no bond. can some one please help me. thanx
Answer:
No bond means no court has heard the case and decided that there should be a bond available yet; or he's been turned down. Call the clerk of court for the county they will have the case info.

Texas I assume?

713-755-6575 Court Administrator
run and run fast - noone needs a jailbird loser for a boyfriend
You do know that there are probably a thousand Harris counties,don't you? If I was you I would pick up the phone book and look for Sheriff's office. If there is no bail, he ain't getting out.
For phone numbers try www.anywho.com. Can't help with the other fortunately I don't have any experience in that area.
http://yellowpages.superpages.com/listin...

Sway, you make me LAUGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net